—> Get FREE SVG Files Crafty Crafter Club
—> Join Us on Facebook Cricut Freebies
—> Follow Us on Instagram
You can rapidly see all 10 blossoms at
Discover exactly how to make all 10 Cricut paper flowers in Cricut Design Space using the Flower Shoppe Cartridge consisted of in Cricut Accessibility. I reveal you every little thing from selecting the paper, choosing the best tool and also glue, and the setting up itself!
Obtain my useful (and cost-free) Cricut paper flower referral guides (with both codes and dimensions) at
The 10 Cricut Blossom Shoppe layouts used in this tutorial are #M 3F171 #M 3D7D0 #M 3D7E1 #M 45BF3 #M 4733C #M 44A7D #M 4431D #M 434FB #M 451E6.
MATERIALS LIST (includes my associate links):.
– 65lb– 80 pound. card stock (strong core paper functions best)– this is my favorite paper for making paper flowers and also Cricut Pearl Paper makes a quite paper blossom, too!
– Cricut quilling device, homemade quilling device, as well as or tweezers.
– Hot glue gun as well as adhesive sticks (or tacky glue if you do not have a glue weapon).
– A means to reduce your paper blossoms (I made use of the outstanding Cricut).
– Cricut's paper flower patterns (find out exactly just how to find them in step 1 listed below)– note that you will require to either purchase these blossoms OR have a Cricut Access membership.
– (Optional) Cost-free paper flower layouts (available in my totally free resource library– ).
UPDATES/CHANGES: Check for any type of updates, changes, or added video clips for this project at.
I enjoy paper flowers. My very initial designs for the Cricut were paper blossoms. I've made much more paper flowers ever since due to the fact that I just like how we can turn regular cardstock right into these beautiful masterpieces. I believe I've made over 25 paper flowers at this point, actually! But did you know there are 10 paper flower layouts right in Cricut Accessibility that you can make use of whenever you want? They belong to the Blossom Shoppe cartridge as well as included in Cricut Gain access to.
To make paper blossoms, you just need some cardstock (60 lb. to 80 lb.), a means to roll your flowers, and something to maintain them together. I'm going to reveal you the kind of paper that works best for paper blossoms because there are some things to keep an eye out for. I'm likewise going to show you 3 various tools you can use to make your flowers and just how well they function.
HOW TO MAKE CRICUT PAPER FLOWERS.
STEP 1: FIND THE PAPER FLOWERS IN CRICUT DESIGN ROOM.
There are 3 means to locate Cricut's paper flowers:.
1. Simply most likely to (or) as well as all the blossoms will certainly show up for you in Cricut Design Space! Super easy!
2. Go to Cricut Layout Area, click Pictures as well as search on each of these 10 ID numbers: #M 3F171 #M 3D7D0 #M 3D7E1 #M 45BF3 #M 4733C #M 44A7D #M 4431D #M 434FB #M 451E6.
3. Go to Cricut Layout Space, click on Images, click on Cartridges, search on Blossom, click on the Flower Shoppe cartridge, and choose each of the 10 flowers.
When you've discovered the Cricut paper blossoms, you'll want to size them for your task. I'm making these flowers for my Vase of Paper Flowers Canvas so I'm opting for 8 ″ large, however you might have various demands. To resize a whole lot of blossoms, pick them all, click Align, pick Center, then key in the dimension you 'd like them all to be.
ACTION 2: REMOVE YOUR CRICUT PAPER FLOWERS UTILIZING THE VERY BEST PAPER.
STEP 3: SET UP YOUR PAPER FLOWERS USING THE VERY BEST DEVICE.
There go to least 3 devices you can utilize to roll up your paper blossoms. The first is a Cricut quilling device, which you can obtain as component of their paper crafting collection. The second is a do it yourself quilling device, which I have a tutorial on as well as is simple to make. The third is a pair of tweezers, and reverse-action tweezers work best. I directly like to use either the Cricut quilling devices or my homemade quilling tool, depending on the project.
ACTION 4: GLUE YOUR CRICUT PAPER FLOWERS USING THE MOST EFFECTIVE ADHESIVE.
#cricut #cricutmade #designspace.
I value every subscriber. It's free-and-easy to subscribe– simply click:.
Prefer to obtain my updates and also free project patterns delivered right to your e-mail inbox? Register for my complimentary newsletter at (scroll to the base).
Follow me at:.
Please sign up for my channel at for more video tutorials to craft a life you love!
Intro: PixelBytes (my child!).
Songs: Charming by Bensound (licensed, nobility and also copyright free).
Videography: Jennifer Marx on a Panasonic Lumix FZ-1000 DSLR 4K camera.
Style: A Jennifer Manufacturer original!